The Staff of the Admissions Office is committed to the values put forth in this mission statement:
- We welcome, recruit and admit a diverse student population reflecting the community we serve.
- We provide the highest quality of professional service to prospective and enrolled students by ensuring effective communication and support of college admission policies and standards.
- We support early college awareness programs providing educational opportunities for first generation high school students and others who may not have had the opportunity to pursue higher education.
- We foster student confidence in their ability to engage in their academic and career training by making the admission process informative, accessible, inclusive and supportive.
- We work collaboratively with other Enrollment Management (EM) offices (Testing and Assessment and Registrar), as part of a comprehensive EM model, as well as with the Business Office, Financial Aid, and Advisement & Counseling, to ensure that all prospective and current students receive a quality experience in their introduction to the college, one that will enable them to achieve their personal and educational goals.