Mondays 9:30 am - 10:30 am and 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What can online advising help you with?
- Provide you with program or degree requirements and help you to pick the courses that help meet those requirements via DegreeWorks
- Provide information about registration and scheduling
- Develop an academic plan utilizing PLANS
- Assist you with information/academic career counseling regarding program changes, and questions about which major best suits you.
- Provide information about other college resources, policies and procedures
- Assist you with questions and provide information regarding transferring and scholarships
What can’t online advising help you with?
- Provide personal counseling
- Take a message for you, such as “I will not be in class today”
- Send information about your personal records or any other student’s personal record
- Provide financial aid counseling
If we are not available, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View/Download directions for online advising
(for current students only at this time)